Demonstrate competence in personnel skills, Spread the positivity!
ARE YOU THE ONE?
Graduate candidates completed MBA (HR) with 2+ experience in Human resource. To have excellent verbal, conversational & presentation skills.
RANT AND RAVE
- Have exposure towards IT & Software Development Environment.
- Ability to interact confidently with the board & team as well.
- Hands on experience with social media tools as a search methodology for recruitment purpose.
- Positive team handling approach and leadership skills.
EXPERIENCE SHOW UPS
- Maintain a positive and motivated workforce aligned in-line with the company's objectives. Be a bridge builder towards a very healthy work environment.
- Responsible for overall recruitment, analyzing job requirements and finalizing candidates.
- Interact with Consultancies, Colleges, and Managing Job Portals/Classifieds to bring talents.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Bring in quality resources and optimizing utilization of manpower to help meet organizational objectives.
- Conduct Orientation Program to new employees and to co-ordinate for exit interviews.
- Plan for HR Activities like Team Building, Soft Skills Development Sessions internally in a regular fashion.
- Support & Motivate the Team to overcome any non-technical difficulties and handling queries related to HR policies & Procedures.
- Handle Payroll, Attendance, Performance Management, Succession planning & Employee relations.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices.
EAGER FOR ACHIEVING MORE!
Are you the one? Make your chance to get hired.